10/10/2014

Ileana D'Cruz responds to the love rumors !


10/10/2014
Actress Ileana D'Cruz is absolutely rocking the Bollywood industry, The Goan beauty has been rumored to be in a relationship with Australian Andrew for quite a while now. The rumors intensified when Ileana Tweeted this on Andrew's Bday,“Happy Birthday my darling @andrewkneebone!! Wish I cld be there right now!! I hope you have the loveliest year ahead”.

Andrew, a photographer and guitarist, later posted this tweet “Ladies love a man who can make a decent Latte, cook a meal and do single arm push-ups”. To all of our surprise, Ileana’s reply was, “Ha ha ha, is it any wonder why I love you?”. Andrew responded, “When you said you did, I won life’s lottery. I love you.” 

But contrary to the above tweets Ileana has apparently hit out against the love rumors stating "Rumours say that I'm in love with a photographer named Andrew. Andrew and I are really good friends in real life. Also, we have, an age difference of 16 years, how will we be in love? Even rumours should have some validity no?".


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments here..