3/31/2014

Anirudh's Promise on Kaththi Album ?

31/03/2014
Anirudh Ravichander the hot shot music director in K'Wood has delivered chartbuster after chartbuster, The young maestro upcoming album is Kaththi featuring Vijay and Samantha in A.R.Murugadoss directing. The young musician has already composed two songs for the movie and here is what he had to promise on the upcoming album.

"Kaththi is definitely the most expected among my upcoming projects. I always put in equal efforts for all my projects and the same applies to Kaththi. Such a big project has happened so soon for me and I am making sure that the album will satisfy Vijay's mass base and also general music lovers. Director Murugadoss has given me complete creative freedom and I am inspired to give my best. It's a good challenge and I am sure that Kaththi will be one of the best albums."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments here..