3/31/2014

Huge Controversy as "Magudi" Singer Says G.V Prakash Insulted Him !

31/03/2014
The song Lovely Ladies from Vishal's Naan Sigappu Manithan is a recent chartbuster, The song has however led to an all new controversy as the rapper Aaryan Dinesh known for his tracks like Magudi in Kadal and Athichudi from TN 407 AL 4777 posted in his facebook page that Music Director G.V Prakash had insulted him. 

Here is what the Rapper had to post in his facebook page.


I am an artiste with morals and self dignity, I am not scared to speak the truth rather than being a cowered. I am extremely disappointed with so called music composer Mr. G.V.Prakash for violating my lyrical content and this should be stopped as many singers, rappers or performers keep their mouth shut when it happens. I am disappointed with G.V.Prakash for few things, 

1. Called me asking to work on a full song and tune for a movie.
2. Selecting one of my brand new song to be used in the movie with changes.
3. Then telling me the Director Didn't like the song!!!!
4. Then not informing me my vocals and lyrics was used in some song.
5. When I message I get this reply, since you wanted an opportunity we have used your vocals and lyrics and made me say thank you!
6. When the song is released I see, My lyrics has been used crediting Na Muthukumar Sir (No Disrespect to you sir) and crediting my name for vocals
7. Then when I hear the song… THAT VOICE DOES NOT BELONG TO ME
8. G.V.Prakash rips my lyrics and given a courtesy credit for vocals which is not mine and it is a total disgrace to Rap Music or (Tamil Hip hop)

I feel insulted and humiliated. Being an establish composer or anyone in this caliber please do not do this type of disgusting things. I see you don't understand what hip hop or Tamil rap is, if so get to know or rather stop looking down on people who do it good. I am very disappointed and I am not going to let this go.

Dear Fans, The song "Lovely Ladies" from the movie Naan Sigappu Manidhan does not contain my vocals…. The lyric which starts "Young Kid in the Club" belongs to me without my vocals rather I be credited for lyrics and I can't take credit for Dumb Moron rapping without knowing what it is.

WHERE THE HELL IS TAMIL CINEMA GOING?
If I don't speak this will happen to upcoming artiste who dream to work for Tamil Cinema. Are you serious you come from the same family where The Legend come from?
Thank you Mr. G.V.Prakash and you have to answer this! or you can ignore!! Do Not turn the entire picture around.. please be a man!

Thank you
Aaryan Dinesh Kanagaratnam
Victim


Following the Rap singer's allegation, Music Director G.V.Prakash made the following tweets 


1)@AaryanDineshK I am very sorry that u feel insulted or upset because of credits given wrong ... You didn't even bother to call me and ask

2)@AaryanDineshK I definitely wanted to credit you that's why I gave your name in the song ... And the song's 3rd Bgm has 8 lines of ur lyric

3)@AaryanDineshK the whole song wAs written by Na.muthukumar so they have credited him for lyrics .. But def will ask them to add ur name

4)@AaryanDineshK and u don't have any rights to call professional singers like vijay prakash a moron just because they sang ur lyric ...

5)@AaryanDineshK and before blindly going on papers without reasons without calling or sorting out with me is also unprofessional from ur end

6)@AaryanDineshK first call me and sort things ... And first delete your post of pullng pples respect down Just bcause we wanted 2 wrk wth u

GV Prakash has also said replied to a fan in twitter by saying that "@AakilIshak very true I really admire his work .. But first he should call me and ask before blindly going on papers .. I don't deserve this".


Now the Magudi Rapper Aaryan Dinesh responded to GV's tweet by making several tweets on his own...
Here are his tweets

@gvprakash why add my name when my contribution is not their in vocals? u used my lyrics which is from my song?

@gvprakash I did not call Vijay Prakash a Moron but thats not the way you can rip my lyrics and use it! do u think this is ethical?

@gvprakash you should have had the courtesy to let me know GV... I messaged you and no reply from you. I will remove the comments.!!!!!

@gvprakash U informed me saying you have used my vocals and i appreciated this we all want to work.

@gvprakash you tell me, if the director didnt like u should have the courtesy to get me on my lyrics or credit me on lyrics.

@gvprakash I don't been to insult anyone but what is this, so u don't respect other artiste songs, work or anything right?

@gvprakash Understand the seriousness of RAP music. don't look that as a filler. you have to be guilty for doing this GV.

@gvprakash My intension is not to insult you.. but do not practise this... simple question, what if this happen to you?

@gvprakash u guys get paid in millions... we get paid with appreciation by our listeners thats all. have i ever asked u a single money? no!

@gvprakash we respect people not for who they are...! if u want me to work with u, hire me for who i am and get what u want from me.

@gvprakash no i dont want my name to add at all anymore... i am not begging here. my song is perished just cus of that line.


3 comments:

Add your comments here..