3/28/2014

Samantha calls Surya a 'Gentleman' and Vijay a 'Superstar' !

28/03/2014
Samantha Ruth Prabhu is back to the big league of Kollywood and is simultaneously shooting for Surya's Anjaan and Vijay's Kaththi. The Ponvasantham of tamil cinema recently opened up to the Deccan Chronicle. Here are few excerpts from the interview 


On her glamourous avatar in Anjaan :
I was very comfortable in that space,Earlier, I wanted to venture into more and learn more, be everything when directors tried to cast me. I did not want people to say ‘it will not suit her. Mine is not a conscious effort to turn glamorous. Please understand that Anjaan is a commercial entertainer, and that hot look that was seen in the still,  was required for a song sequence.” 

On Lingusamy & Surya :
“I have always wanted to work with Lingusamy sir. He has given me quite a solid character. He changed my body language, voice modulation, and that was a new experience for me.” 

About Surya she said “The other name for ‘gentleman’ is Suriya. He is so punctual, doesn’t mind doing 15 to 16 takes and is totally dedicated.”



On A.R.Murugadoss and Vijay :
I saw his film, Ghajini. I loved Thuppakki as well. He is one filmmaker who portrays his heroines in meaty roles. Initially, I was scared when I landed on the sets, but he was always smiling and is a complete sweetheart.”  

On Vijay she said, “He is a superstar and I think he is destiny’s favourite child.”


On her relationship with Siddharth :
I will never be frank about my relationship. At this point of time, I don’t want to jinx my career, OK, I admit that I am in a relationship, but I do not want to reveal who the person is.” 

About Marriage the actress said “Not anytime soon. At least not in the next four years! But I love children and want to have a family and kids. If I settle down, it is only because I want children.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments here..