4/09/2014

Who is Surya ? - Kareena Kapoor in All new controversy !

09/04/2014
A few days ago there was huge buzz going around that Kareena Kapoor might do an item number for Surya's Anjaan. The Bollywood beauty's reaction has however led to new controversy. Here is Kareena quote on Surya and acting in South from DNA 

"I don't know where such baseless stories come from. I haven't signed any such film. I don't even know who Suriya and Linguswamy are. I've never seen them. I've zero interest in acting in non-Hindi films whether it is down South or in Hollywood."

"How can I emote in a language that I don't know? I was offered beautiful scripts by the late Rituparno Ghosh in Bengali. I never could bring myself to work with this brilliant filmmaker because of the language barrier, and now he is gone.I love the work being done in South Indian languages so in Marathi and Bengali. But I'll have to learn these languages to act in them."

She also refutes any interest in doing item songs in any language. "Even in Gabbar, the number is a guest appearance and a romantic song. And I did it for my friend Shabina Khan who is the film's co-producer."

1 comments:

  1. even the great amir khan knows about suriya....so its enough

    ReplyDelete

Add your comments here..