5/02/2014

STR & Hansika first interview after their Break up !

02/05/2014
The ex-lovers STR & Hansika are currently shooting in Bangalore for a Vaalu song shot, This incidentally was the first time that they were back together on the set after their break up. Times of India had interviewed both the parties in the sets and here is what they had to say, 

Hansika on STR 
"When I tweeted about my relationship, I also tweeted that I would never ever talk about it again. There was a press release from the other end, and I refuse to comment about it. Even today, my relationship status will elicit no comment. When it comes to being on the same set, well, I have to complete the film. I'm not working for Simbu, I'm working for the director. I've been paid to do this and more than anything it's my film — it feeds me and makes me a star. I have to respect it. What went down between us was between us. I'm not someone who holds grudges. I won't go to the media saying, 'This happened to me or that happened to me.' I'm not like that. What happened between us was for the good. It's all in the past, let's move on. I'm a happy-go-lucky person."

STR on Hansika
"Working with an ex is not new to me. In fact, for me, it would be different if I were working with a heroine and we were still in a relationship. It is like telling a boy you've failed in studies. So many times I've failed in an exam. It would be new if I've passed one. Basically, for me, it is like God is one, but we have so many religions. The same way, the love that I have is one, but the girls keep changing. I am trying to settle down with one, but they have to understand my love and take it. Maybe, they all like too much pain. Love is a big energy. The fault is with us, we try to bring it into a narrow space and channelize it to one particular person. We should love everything. The way we love our girlfriend, we should put the same energy into everything. But, I'm so used to putting all my love to one particular person. After turning spiritual, I've begun to understand the pain and the healing process".

*Source- Times of India

2 comments:

  1. Hansika keep it up.dnt ever love STR.he keeps changin girfriends.so be careful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. its their privacy. who know that is they grossed the limit or not but here, media wants to gross their limit over the celebrities. and spreading privacy secrets to the audience. few stories are real, most of they polished.

    finally they getting paid with this fukin work.

    ReplyDelete

Add your comments here..