6/06/2014

After Kaththi, It's Thala for A.R.Murugadoss ?


06/06/2014
A.R.Murugadoss's Holiday maybe hitting the screens today, but the director is in the headlines for his next venture which could be 'Thala' with Ajith Kumar. There have been numerous reports that after their respective films the Dheena duo could re-unite by end of 2014.

They were earlier reports that A.R.M has a special script titled 'Thala' for Ajith and this would be next film after Kaththi, Now the re-union seems to be more or less confirmed as A.R.Murugadoss has himself revealed his plan to work with Ajith again, The ace Director said  "It's not a sentiment. Sometimes the actors come back to me after a successful film and at times I go back to them if I have a suitable story. It has always been like that. I have also worked with Ajith in the past and I plan to collaborate again in future."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments here..