6/15/2014

Gautham Menon Answers if he will work with Surya again ?


15/06/2014
Surya and Gautham Menon were a formidable duo in Kollywood, Their combo always resulted in landmark movies in Kaakha Kaakha and Varanam Aayiram. The duo were supposed to complete a hat-trick in Dhruva Natchathiram but Surya pulled out from the movie at last second and made this statement "I feel that myself and Gautham are diametrically opposite in our ideologies. This being the case, I firmly think I won't be able to work together with Gautham."

Gautham Menon in a recent interview however surprised everyone saying He would would with Surya again, GVM went on add that "I thought i know what Surya wanted but Surya has a total different approach and method of choosing films and if my script matches Surya's ideology then i will approach him".

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments here..