6/10/2014

It's Official Now : A.R.Murugadoss Next Movie is ?


10/06/2014
Ace Director A.R.Murugadoss next after Kaththi was one of the debated project in the industry, There were numerous rumors that his next film could be a straight Telugu flick, There were also reports that A.R.M could reunite with Thala for his next after the director himself revealed that  "It's not a sentiment. Sometimes the actors come back to me after a successful film and at times I go back to them if I have a suitable story. It has always been like that. I have also worked with Ajith in the past and I plan to collaborate again in future."

A.R.Murugadoss next has now been officially confirmed, It will be straight Bollywood flick featuring Sonakshi Sinha in the lead role. Here is the tweet from the Bollywood actress confirming the above news


1 comments:

Add your comments here..