6/06/2014

One Condition Taapsee posed to act in this Film ?


06/06/2014
Taapsee Pannu is simultaneously juggling Kollywood, Tollywood and Bollywood, The pretty actress is currently into Muni 3 which is directed by Raghava Lawrence. According to reports the actress had laid out an precondition to the director before signing for the film. 

Taapsee herself explained her condition stating  "I was initially hesitant to take up this film. But I liked the character and it was too challenging for me to miss out on it. I told Lawrence that I wouldn't watch the film or attend its screening. However, he wasn't convinced about my reasons for not watching the film. So, after every shot, he would ask me to come to the monitor to check it out. He told me it was his way of making me warm up to the horror setting.He keeps telling me that since I've seen the film in parts, it shouldn't be a big deal to watch the entire film." 

There are also some reports emerging that Amitabh Bachchan could be part of Muni's Bollywood remake.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments here..