6/11/2014

The official Confirmation on Dhanush's Next !


11/06/2014
Kiruthiga Udhayanidhi who made her directorial debut with Vanakkam Chennai will wield the megaphone for a project which will be produced by Dhanush's Wunderbar film. The movie is expected to be a family drama and Anirudh Ravichander has been already signed up the makers.

Confirming the news, Kiruthiga said, "Yes, I am doing my next film for Dhanush's banner. Unlike my debut film, which was a romcom, this will be an emotional family drama." 

"We have got Anirudh on board for this film. Apart from this, I am yet to decide on the cast and crew. Pre-production has just started and I can confirm about other details in a week.Dhanush being a good friend, I narrated my story to him casually. It was a surprise when he came forward to produce the film." 

Kiruthiga also clarified on the rumor that Vijay Sethupathi has been yet been signed up and that she has not approached the actor yet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments here..