4/10/2013

Anjali's Step Mom reveals All The Secrets about Anjali.


10/04/2013
As SS Music earlier reported , Anjali broke into the Headlines with her accused allegation of her Step Mom and Director Kalanjiyam harassing her and looting her money and and her property. In-fact it was only after this controversy did Anjali even reveal that Bharathi Devi was not her original mother.

Here is What Bharathi Devi had to say regarding Anjali's allegations.

"It is true that I am Anjali's aunt, She is my sister's Parvathi Devi daughter who is residing in Jaganpettai, Andhra. My sister went through much hardship with a male child Ravishankar and female child Anjali. My sister's husband ditched her and ran away from home.My sister married again and gave birth to two male children and two female children. Since I did  not have a female child, I cared for Anjali very much and brought her to Chennai. I struggled a lot to make her an actress. Anjali, while she was in 12th Standard, romanced a guy named Sri Ram and that was the first time she ran away from house, we traced her after one month. 


It was Director Kalanjiyam who initially trained her on how to act.  Anjali then signed on for several movies , but did not receive any pay as those movie turned to be flops, She received her first pay for a Kannada Movie which was Rs 50,000. Anjali then received Rs 1 Lakh for a Malayalam movie. However Anjali did not receive any payment for her Debut venture in tamil 'Katradhu Tamizh' . They was then Paid 1 Lakh for 'Aayudham Seivom' she was then paid 8 Lakhs for 'Karungali'. For 'Settai' however Anjali received a huge amount of Rs 20 Lakh. 



It was with this money that i purchased her a new property in Valasaravakkam. Only i know details about how many times Anjali has bolted away from the house, She even locked me once and ran away with Kannada Director "Bharath Shah" but we did catch her in Koyambedu Bus Stand. After all the struggle i have endured to make Anjali a celebrity , I'm Heartbroken to see the false allegations she has conjured up against me".


1 comments:

Add your comments here..