4/12/2013

Telephone Conversation between Anjali And Her Brother Played out


Anjali's Missing episode has just intensified, With High court giving just 2 weeks as time period to find Anjali, Police of both States, Tamil Nadu and Karnataka have intensified the search for Anjali. However Anjali did call her brother Ravi Shankar from a undisclosed location yesterday , this telephone conversation was broadcasted on a popular telugu channel. Here is the conversation.

"Hello... brother.... This is Bala (Anjali) on line,I did not have your cell phone number, i just got it from mother, I am good , There is person keeping me safe, so don't worry. Why did you give police complaint that i'm missing ? That complaint has put me in serious trouble, please withdraw that missing complaint, but don't withdraw my complaint on Bharathi Devi and Uncle Suri , I ran away unable to bear being harrasssed by them again, that guy (Uncle Suri Babu ) beat me so badly and tortured me , that's why i ran away. If you support me without any fear for that Women and that Man , i am ready to come out of hiding."

Thus went the recording of the telephone conversation between Anjali and her brother. Sources reveal Anjali might come out tomorrow and give out a press release what really transpired.












0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments here..