8/15/2013

Amala Paul Confesses she has been in love not once but Twice


15/08/2013
Actress Amala Paul who's currently rocking both the Kollywood and Tollywood industry has confessed in a recent interview that yes she has been in love not once but twice. Amala Paul also added that she debuted onto the silver screen with Anaka as her screen name but later shifted to Amala Paul. 
Here are some excerpts from Amala's interview

“I had been in love not once but twice: first time when I was in School and then during my stint in College,When I was in School, I liked a boy and wanted to meet him frequently. Even now I’m not sure whether it was love or mere attraction. As days wore on, I found him to be less exciting. When I was in college, I had another attraction and I still doubt whether it was real love or not."

“The person whom I would get married has to be a person who goes out and helps others on his own. He would surely have to be sensitive to others’ needs. I hail from an educated family and was a model when a Mollywood director spotted me and offered me a chance to star in Malayalam films. That film, however, did not do well,but I was determined to succeed as an actress."

“Mynaa was the biggest turning point in my career. I regretted a film which I did in Tamil early in my career and had decided never to take up such controversial roles.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments here..