8/30/2013

I'm Not Married Says Anjali


30/08/2013
Actress Anjali shocked the Kollywood industry yet again after reports claimed Anjali had gone missing yet again. The reports had it that Anjali had married a politician's son and had settled up in United States. Anjali was even unavailable for the Telugu dubbing of Vishal's Madha Gaja Raja, No matter how hard the makers tried, They were unable to contact Anjali.
However Anjali has refuted all the above reports by releasing an official note stating "I'm not married, I was shocked to read the news that I am married to a Politician's son. It was a biased and wrong report. I wish to make it clear that I am busy shooting for my movies and such news are untrue and false.”
Anjali added that  “The news that I am not co-operating for the dubbing or promotions of the movies are also untrue".

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments here..