8/27/2013

Lakshmi Rai is now a Bike Racer !


27/08/2013
Actress Lakshmi Rai went totally missing in Kollywood after the blockbuster success of Mankatha which even sprung up few marriage rumors for the pretty actress. However Laksmi Rai is finally back to Kollywood much to the fans delight yes she has signed up a new project in Irumbu Kudhirai starring Atharva Murali and Priya Anand.
Lakshmi Rai will be essaying the role of a biker, Irumbu Kudhirai will be directed by Yuvaraj and produced by AGS Entertainment. Lakshmi Rai had this to say  "I will be driving super bikes for my character. I've tried riding a lot of bikes during my college days but stopped it after a small mishap. Now, I just have to brush up my skills once again for this film." 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments here..