8/19/2013

Ilayathalapathy Vijay Thanks CM for Thalaivaa Release

19/08/2013
Ilayathalapathy Vijay after a month long see-saw with the Tamil Nadu Government, His Thalaivaa movie is finally set for release tomorrow. In development Vijay has released a statement through his PRO P.T.Selvakumar.

“Thalaivaa was fixed for release on the 9th of August. However due to certain threats from miscreants, the movie did not hit the screens. For the past ten days, all of us including, the producer, distributors, theater owners, my fans and I were very upset that the movie had not come out. There were lots of unwanted rumours spreading in the media. However, our Honorable Chief Minister has intervened in the issue such that it is a proper retort to rumors making rounds in the media.  I convey my gratitude to Chief Minister who has amicably settled the issue although she was busy with other schedules. 

I also wish to thank all my fans to have waited patiently for the release of the movie. I request you all to enjoy the movie along with your family.”

Here is the official Press Release from Vijay

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments here..