8/26/2014

Bhavana getting Married in Jan 2015 ?


26/08/2014
There is currently a huge buzz going around in the industry regarding Actress Bhavana, the buzz is that the Mallu beauty who earlier confessed that she is indeed in a relationship is getting married in January 2015. 


Actress Bhavana has however clarified on the buzz, By posting this in her facebook page 

"Dear media friends, I hear alot about my wedding offlate. Lemme clear it off that its my elder brother who is getting married in January,2015.. Some of my media friends and wellwishers seem to be confused with this.Tired of answering individually to all those phone calls im getting regarding this:)My marriage can wait, lol.. I will definitely make an official announcement before I tie knot.. After all who else would I be keen on informing than my dear friends here. Thankyou!"



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments here..