8/02/2013

Cheran's Daughter Files Police Complaint against her Dad

2/08/2013
Popular Director Cheran's daughter has just filed a complaint against him with the Police Commissioner. Cheran's second daughter Dhamini appeared at the Police commissioner today at 11 a presented a complaint petition.

Here is the complaint petition

My name is Dhamini. I am director Cheran's daughter.Currently I am doing Electronics Media, Third Year, in MOP Vaishnav College.

I and Chandru, from Choolaimedu, have been romancing for the past three years. Chandru is an assistant director and dancer in cinema. I met chandru when i attended a film festival along with my father and romance blossomed between both of us.My father Cheran came to know of our love, Initially he did not protest .He promised me that I could marry him once i finish my studies.
But, for the last two months, there has been severe protest from my family members against our love affair. My father and his close cine associates have been threatening me saying I should forget my love for Chandru.They even attempted murdering Chandru several times. One week back, I suffered health setback.Then, my father got my signature in blank paper.My father threatens me saying that he would separate us, and that he would finish off Chandru.
They did not let me out and kept me in confinement.Today, I lied that I am going for college and fled my house. I took refuge in my lover's house and explained to Chandru's mother and his sister Padma about my father and his plan to separate us.Now, I am here at police commissioner office with complaint.I request that I am united with my lover.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments here..