8/06/2013

Dhanush is Tutoring Actor Bharath Hindi

6/08/2013
Actor Bharath has waited everlong for his big break in Kollywood, which has sort of finally come to him in 555.  Though the movie is yet to be released, the six packed look of Bharath and his sculpted body in the trailers has fetched him numerous accolades and has also paved him a Bollywood debut titled Jackpot.
Bharath in recent media interaction revealed that Dhanush who very recently rocked the bollywood with his Raanjhnaa was helping him, Bharath said  
"Yes, I did speak to Dhanush. We both started our career together in 2002. He is a fabulous actor and with Raanjhnaa, he has proved himself again. He has given me some tips on Hindi diction - he has asked me to read my lines carefully before going for takes".
Bharath added he was very excited to be pairing up with Sunny leone "It's a huge break for me in Bollywood and I was all the more excited to share the screen space with Sunny Leone. She is a wonderful human being."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments here..