8/01/2013

Lakshmi Menon's a Idly Seller in Madurai

1/08/2013
Karthik Subbaraj much anticipated second movie Jigarthanda is progressing at rapid pace, The main lead Siddharath recently completed shooting his portions and stated that 
Karthik Subbaraj 'Jigarthanda' coming to an end for me. 7 unforgettable weeks in Madurai. Special film. Grateful.
The latest buzz on Jigarthanda is that the female lead Lakshmi Menon will be essaying the role of a Idly Seller in the film. Lakshmi menon revealed that 
"I have put in a lot of effort for my role as an idli seller in the film. I visited a few idli shops in Madurai before the shoot and geared up for my character. It's interesting to play such realistic characters. The film will be a suspense thriller,I have also danced for a kuthu number for this film, which was shot in Madurai. That was the first time I tried that genre."
 The movie also has Vijay Sethupathy playing a very special cameo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments here..