8/06/2013

When Shah Rukh Khan tried and Failed to Perform like Superstar


6/08/2013
Shah Rukh Khan's Chennai Express is all set to hit the screens in another 3 days time, his Thalaivar Tribute promo song has raised the expectations bar a bit higher. SRK in a recent interview revealed on what Superstar's reaction was after seeing the Thalaivar tribute and how he tried and failed to perform like Superstar. 

 I'd sent the first cut to Soundarya(Rajinikanth's Daughter) and it was very sweet of them to let us do the song. His (Rajinikanth) wife has also sent us a letter signed by him. When Yo Yo Honey Singh told me he wanted to do a song on a Superstar, for one brief moment, I thought he was talking about me. But of course, there's just one Superstar — Rajinikanth. When we had drafted the first script of the film, there was a scene in which I get covered in mud and pose like him. People think it's Rajini, and out of respect, move away. But we didn't shoot the scene because I couldn't perform like Rajini sir at all. Making a film called Chennai Express and not having Rajini sir in it was not happening!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments here..