10/16/2013

Nayanthara says a big thank you to Jyothika


16/10/2013
Nayanthara has been a conquering queen after her second coming to Kollywood. The actress is currently ecstatic over the accolades for her performance in Raja Rani movie. Some even consider the movie to be the actress's best till date.
Nayanthara in recent media interaction thanked everyone for their amazing support "I am so happy about the success of Raja Rani, teamwork does pays off ! I would like to thank all my fans and supporters. Moreover, all the technicians and co-stars with whom I worked in the movie. It also would like to thank one actress from the industry, Jyothika. She has always been one of my well-wishers right from the beginning. When we worked together for Chandramukhi she really helped me out. I learnt a lot from her, and i will never forget that experience."

Nayanthara also has Thala Ajith's Arrambam, Idhu Kathirvelan Kaadhal and Shekar Kammula's Anamika all lined up for future releases.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments here..