10/16/2013

Surya - Lingusamy project is a 3D Movie !

16/10/2013
Surya who recently hit the breaking news after dropping out of Gautham Menon's Dhruva Natchathiram has accounted for lost time by commencing the lingusamy project. Samantha Ruth Prabhu will pair up with Surya for the first time with Yuvan Shankar Raja scoring the music.
The latest buzz on the project is the prospect it being a 3D movie, Reliable sources add it was the reason why Cinematographer Santhosh Sivan was roped in by Lingusamy at the last moment.

Suriya-Lingusamy film will be the first in world to use ‘Red Dragon’ Camera, The Ace Cinematographer said  "This morning, it was a splendid moment to witness yet another incredulous extravaganza as Tamil industry becomes the first to shoot a film with ‘Red Dragon Digital’ Camera in the world. I want the technological advancement to first happen in Chennai and this is one such sign,Although the visual medium remains the same, such advancements in camera results in enhancing the pictorial details”.

Director Lingusamy revealed “I have been waiting for a very long time to make a film with Suriya. Post-Vettai, I spent a quality time in nurturing this project and crafted this script. In the recent times, there are lots of young filmmakers rocking in the industry. I have to prepare myself to compete with them. This film is yet to be titled and we have an excellent team of techncians. I have been an ardent fan of Santhosh Sivan from the time I watched his ‘Thalapathy’. Yuvan Shankar Raja scores music, Rajeevan is the art director and Anthony is editor. Brindha Saarathy pens dialogues. Samantha plays the female lead role.”

Surya who's back off a blockbuster in Singam said, “I am really privileged to be a part of this project. I have been the visual magic of Santhosh Sivan sir from my childhood and I’m happy to be a part of this project. It gets me more excited we are the first one to use ‘Red Dragon’ Camera in the entire world and world famous filmmakers like Ridley Scott are going to use it.”

The film goes on floors from November 15 and is scheduled for release in May 2013.

Cast and Crew:
Banner: Tiruapthi Brothers
Production: Subash Chandra Bose
Direction: Lingusamy
Lead actors: Suriya, Samantha
Music: Yuvan Shankar Raja
Cinematography: Santhosh Sivan
Editing: Anthony
Art: Rajeevan
PRO: Johnson


2 comments:

Add your comments here..