3/08/2014

Marriage the reason why Kajal is rejecting Film offers ?

08/03/2014
Kajal Aggarwal one of the leading lady of South Indian Cinema was acting in five films simultaneously last year but she currently holds just two films in her kitty after dropping out Udhayanidhi's Nanbenda and rejecting Kamal Haasan's Uthama Villain.

This led to numerous speculations that the actress was planning to get married soon and it was the reason why she is not accepting many offers. Kajal in recent media interaction refuted the wedding rumors but accepted that she is not signing many films nowadays.

Kajal said "I have decided to concentrate on quality rather than quantity. Going forward even if I act only one film a year, my role in that film will be talked about. Moreover I get a lot of free time now. With that I take part in fund raising activities for good causes. I have also started reading many books and spend more time with family."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments here..