8/01/2014

"I'm not Beautiful" - Lakshmi Menon


01/08/2014
Actress Lakshmi Menon slowly and steadily is rising to the top of Industry, She had two huge releases today in Jigarthanda and Avatharam (Malayalam). Lakshmi Menon opened up to deccan chronicle in a recent interview and confessed that she is well aware of her flaws and said "I have many flaws and one them is my looks, I'm very well aware that I'm not beautiful and that i look about average." Lakshmi said she believed luck played a huge part in her career and added many people don't rise to top due to lack to lady luck.

Lakshmi Menon went on reveal that she is awe of STR's looks and said " I admire his attitude, But i'm not desperate to do a movie with him. I would be happy if an offer comes my way".

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments here..