4/17/2013

Vishal answers reports of Following Rajini's footsteps to Himalayas


Vishal's name has been synonymous with controversies of late, he ran to into trouble with Nadigar Sangam for his comments regarding Vishwaroopam controversy, He was once again involved in a case against Thiru the director of Vishal's last movie 'Samar'. Very recently there was another allegation against Vishal, that he fled to Himalayas to cover up his recent flops. Vishal has come out and replied to this latest allegation against him.

"Normally i don't respond nor care about rumors about me , I want to just address this one issue , There were some reports that i fled to Himalayas as my movies were not being successful, adding to that , there were also some reports, of me following Rajinikanth in these pilgrims to Himalayas, these reports absolutely shocked me. I called up Rajini sir and explained to him that, i would never do anything that would hurt him. It's just my habit to go to Himalayas before my movies release there is nothing else to it".

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments here..