6/28/2013

Surya Says He was Scared He'd be Thrown out of the Film Industry

28/06/2013
Surya one of the top notch actors and the third and final piece in the Holy Trinity of Kollywood Kings along with Thala and Thalapathy. Surya in a recent interview opened up and to reveal what really made Surya the man he is now 
"I was scared I'd be thrown out of the industry, because back then I didn't know to act, i neither had confidence nor a good memory power. My dancing skills weren't even decent enough nor did i have stylish fighting skills. But the important thing was i was ready to learn. I think my sincerity was my biggest strength and not for one second did i thought of giving up".
Surya revealed that it was a train journey with Raghuvaran that changed his perspective about his own career, the late versatile actor gave him the confidence he so dearly lacked and helped him to create his own identity. Surya also added that it was Director Bala who shaped up the actor he is today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments here..