6/17/2013

Suza Kumar in Thala 54

17/06/2013
'Thala 54' project with Siruthai Siva has been hitting the headlines for the past few days. As SS Music earlier reported there were talks of Thala 54 being titled as Vinayagam Brothers but that title looks very unlikely after Vidyullekha Raman rubbished off it as rumor. 
Now the latest buzz on Thala 54 is that Suza Kumar who made her kollywood debut in Ethir Neechal has been officially signed up to star in Thala 54. Here is what Suza had to say on the bagging the prestigious project.
I play the girlfriend of Vidharth, who is Ajith’s brother in the film. I’m very excited and I said yes to the project as soon as I heard it was an Ajith film. I admire him a lot and feel blessed to work with him so early in my career. I met him the first day and got to talk with him. He was very encouraging and blessed me. He is one of the sweetest and humblest persons I have ever met. In fact, I still can’t get over the fact that I actually got to meet him.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments here..