9/12/2013

2 Years for Marriage Says Priyamani

12/09/2013
Actress Priyamani is currently a busy actress shuffling between all the four south Indian languages. She even rocked the Bollywood with a stunning item number for Shahrukh Khan's record breaking Chennai Express. Priyamani in a recent media interaction revealed that she'll considering Marriage in another 2 years, The Hot actress said 
"May be in the next two years. All I know is that it'll be love and arranged marriage. I don't think I can marry a person who I don't know; I can't imagine spending the rest of my life with him. I rather get to know the person first and then decide, instead of saying yes first and regretting it later. It's a big decision and cannot be taken lightly".

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments here..