9/15/2013

Nazriya Nazim says It's High on Romance !!



15/09/2013
Nazriya Nazim the current Kollywood sensation says she is excited about her upcoming release Raja Rani. The heartthrob in a recent interview revealed more on the project, Here is what she had to say 
"I signed on the project as I knew that it would be one of the most prominent films in my career. I knew that there would be good competition with Nayanthara in the film.I'm comfortable with this kind of healthy competition and it feels good to be a part of a film that stars Nayanthara as well. My role is a very cute one. play an IT professional called Keerthana in the film. She is Arya's love interest in the flashback sequences and I had good scope to exhibit my acting prowess. Every girl in the audience will be able to relate with Keerthana's character.Atlee is such a promising debutant director. No one will say that he's a debutant. As the entire team is young, working was fun. Arya was the funniest of them all! The movie will be high on romance and humour ".  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments here..