9/11/2013

I have Many Ranis Says Arya


11/09/2013
Ever since Arya and Nayanthara paired up for Boss Engira Baskaran there have been numerous reports of a possible love between the couple. They stormed the Kollywood with their wedding invitation that was later revealed as movie promotion for Raja Rani. Arya in a recent interview has given a sort of explanation to those reports linking him with Nayanthara. Here's what he had to say
"I and Nayanthara play as Husband and wife in Raja Rani, There was a marriage scene in the movie which they used it for movie promotion. Whenever i come across reports linking me with Nayanthara i'm reminded that i'm in cinema industry. They don't mind what goes on with people who are not popular. I do not hide anything, If i were to romance anybody i would tell it to fans. There are many Ranis for me in Cinema but so far i've not found out my real Rani."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments here..