10/14/2013

When Actor Paroota Soori was Manhandled in Bharathiraja Office


14/10/2013
Vishal's Pandianadu audio launch happened yesterday, The star-studded event was marked by actor Parotta Soori interesting experience he had with Director Bharathiraja.
Here's the incident explained by Actor Paroota Soori
"Early stages of my career, I used to regularly go to Director Bharathiraja's office with my friend seeking an acting opportunity. Every single time i went, I was sent out and was not allowed to even meet Bharathiraja sir, Even after several attempts i couldn't even catch a glimpse of the Director. But when i spoke to a laundry person nearby Sir's office, he asked me to dress up in Veshti instead of being dressed in pant, because Bharathiraja directs Village subjects.
I took the advice and went the next day to Sir's office in Veshti, I was shocked to see that few others were also dressed up in the same veshti. The people there welcomed me and asked me to wait. Ironically i learned that some local vendor dressed in Similar clothes had stole a car tyre from Bharathiraja's car the previous day. I realized then that these people in veshti were actually present for an investigation. Suddenly a few people came in and started man handling us. I ran and tried to hide but It was only later, that the people at the office realized that my friend and i had actually come for an film chance and immediately apologized to us, I never stepped into that office again.
But now i am extremely happy to finally acted alongside Bharathiraja sir in Pandianadu, There is actually a scene in the movie where Vishal and I take Bharathiraja in a stretcher. I touched his feet and took his blessing while acting in that scene, I am so grateful and happy for what i am today".


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments here..