2/17/2014

A Valentine Proposal that seriously offended Shruti Haasan

17/02/2014
Actress Shruti Haasan who is successfully juggling her career at Tollywood, Bollywood and Kollywood has certainly come a long way from her 7 Am Arivu days. The actress talked about her school days in a recent interview and opened up on one of her Valentine's Day experience. 

"Believe or not, I was a tomboy in school.I still remember how all my friends, including me, had a crush on the same boy but I was the last to be asked to be someone's valentine, because I was such a tomboy. I was more into playing sports and videogames. Once, my best friend felt so bad that I was alone on Valentine's Day that he asked me out and I was seriously offended," the actress recalls. Has the situation changed now? "I don't think I'll be offended now, but I don't have the time or energy for love."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments here..