2/14/2014

Kollywood Celebs Talk about their first love and reveal their V'Day Plans

14/02/2014
The Times of India has published an interesting article on Valentine's day where our beloved Kollywood celebs reveals their V'day plans. Here is the extract from the article 

GV Prakash and Saindhavi

Jab We Met: I first met Saindhavi when we were in school. I was in the tenth standard and she was in eighth then. For her, it was love at first sight. I, on the other hand, took three or four months to decide that she was the one for me. It has been almost 12 years since that day and we've come a long way. During this period, we have completely understood one other and keep falling in love with each other, again and again.

Most special gift: On her birthday last year, I surprised her by landing suddenly at her place along with friends. For this birthday, her folks surprised her by landing at our place and throwing her a surprise party.

Plans for today: Usually, Saindhavi is the planner. I plan to take her out for a simple, quiet dinner.


L Balaji and Priya Thalur

Jab We Met: A friend of mine had come from New Zealand and was celebrating his birthday in the city. Priya and I met for the first time there. That was about five years ago. And after we were introduced, we became good friends. Gradually, we were spending a lot of time together and realized that we enjoyed each other's company a lot. After almost four years of dinners, parties, meetings, we knew that it was time to take it forward to marriage.

Most special gift: In 2010, for our first Valentine's Day as a 'couple, I gave her a ring as a gift, and she loved it. It was something that I really wanted her to have and so, this day is special to both of us.

Plans for today: Unfortunately, I'll be travelling today. I'll be in Mumbai, and this is actually the first Valentine's Day that we'll be away from each other. I'll miss her, for sure, but we do make it a point to spend a lot of time together these days.

Bharath and Jeshly

Jab We Met: My wife is a dentist and I first met her in a dental clinic. But that was just a regular meeting. Several months later, I met her at a common friend's function and that is where we became friends. It wasn't love at first sight for either of us and we just wanted to be good friends. First, it was the SMSes and then, that soon changed to frequent phone calls which eventually ended in love. The courtship lasted for a year-and-a-half.

Most special gift: I'm not a very exciting person and haven't done anything very exciting. In fact, even my wife is a little disappointed with me in this regard. Last year, we had a nice Valentine dinner.

Plans for today: The lady has demanded diamonds for this year's Valentine's Day and I'm looking to gift her just that.

*Source - The Times of India

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments here..