4/08/2013

Actresses sleep with Producers to Gain Movie Role Says Sana Khan

08/04/2013
Sana Khan who broke into kollywood through Silambrasan's 'Silambattam' is now gearing up to repeat the National Award Winning Vidya Balan's performance in 'Oru Nadigaiyin Diary'. This movie is Malayam remake of Dirty Picture. The Audio Launch of the movie was held at Prasad Labs where Sana Khan addressed the Media on various issues , Here is what she had to say

The moment I signed up to play Silk on-screen, I watched her films and trained hard to get my body language inline with hers. Smitha’s death is shrouded by mystery and is a great loss to the film industry. Though I play Smitha in the film, in real life, I’d never attempt suicide like she did. I’m determined enough to fight it out and nothing and nobody can force met to take such extreme steps. I have also heard about actresses sleeping with the producer/director to get film offers. Though it’s purely an individual’s choice whether to do so or not I have never done so and would never attempt it in future too. I have been brought up in a way wherein I don’t compromise easily on anything,”

Here are some snaps of Sana Khan from the Audio Launch 









0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments here..