4/16/2013

Kissing is no Big Deal says Priya Anand


Priya Anand who made her Debut through 'Vamanan' has made quite a mark in kollywood, and is quickly rising to be one of the leading ladies of kollywood. In a recent interview to a leading daily , she was posed with question of how comfortable she was when it came to kissing on screen. Here is what Priya had to say 


I've already done intimate scenes in 'Nootrenbadhu' and 'Ko Ante Koti'. I've locked lips in both the films. But the scenes are always aesthetically shot. Thankfully, no one's pointed a finger at me and said I look vulgar while doing the scenes. I don't have a problem in acting in intimate scenes as long as it goes with the story and doesn't look forced.  

Priya Anand's 'Ethir Neechal' is expected to hit the screen real soon , Wishing the very best to this 'Velicha Poo' for her career.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments here..