4/01/2013

Samantha doesn't want to get married to Siddarth

Their love story was speculated for a long time in the media , then their sizzling chemistry was way too evident in events they attended together.It is no secret now that Samantha and Siddharth are currently dating and currently the hottest pair in town.


Ever since the pair went to the famous Kalahasthi Temple , rumours were afloat that they might get married anytime soon. Siddharth had stated that he wanted to settle down soon and get rid of his bachelor tag , but Samantha seems to be on flip side of it.Samantha currently is the most viable actress in South,she is completely busy with films in both Tamil and Telugu.Reports suggest that she has a total of 6 films in her kitty and she doesn't want to get married before she completes them.This is what Samantha had to tell when she was quizzed on her marriage “I can’t get married just because a lot has been written and said about my marriage. I have my own set of goals and I feel I still have a long way to go in the industry where I have plenty of landmarks to reach. As of now, I can’t think of marriage at all!” .






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments here..