6/11/2013

Vishwaroopam is one of the Best Movies I've Seen - L.K Advani


11/06/2013
L.K Advani says Kamal Haasan's Vishwaroopam is one of the best movies he has ever seen.  Yes Senior politician LK Advani had watched the film with his friends and family on June 3 at a special screening in Delhi, which was arranged by Our Ullaganayagan after Advani conveyed his interest in one of the most controversial movies of recent times.

Advani had to this to say about Vishwaroopam in his personal blog 

"A fortnight or so back I had seen in the media reports that a film produced and directed by Kamal Haasan, outstanding film maker of Tamilnadu, titled Vishwaroopam (in Tamil) and Vishwaroop (in Hindi) had precipitated some controversy. The result was that the Tamilnadu Government had first banned the film, and later on permitted it with some scenes muted. Ever since I had read these reports I had had a desire to see the film.
 Last week, I had a welcome phone call from Kamal Haasan himself informing me that he was coming to Delhi for a few days and that on any of the days he was here he would like me to see his film. On June 3rd, therefore, along with my family and some friends I had occasion to see this wonderful film, which I reckon, in both content and technical quality, is one of the best films I have seen in years.
The film is a spy thriller scripted also by Kamal Haasan, and shot mainly in three countries – in the U.S.A., in India and in Jordan. Two days after the screening of the film Kamal Haasan came to our home for Sindhi curry and rice. After dinner I recounted to him an anecdote I had heard during my school days in Karachi".


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments here..