12/18/2013

Why Did Karthi Reject Bollywood Offers ?

18/12/2013
Actor Karthi who is in desperate need of a hit after failures in Saguni, Alex Pandian and All in All Azhagu Raja is pinning all his hope on Venkat Prabhu's Biriyani to revive his career the movie is slated for release in another 2 days. The actor recently admitted that he turned down a chance to enter Bollywood. The actor revealed that "I've known Anurag Kashyap since the time I worked in Mani Ratnam's direction team. Anurag even offered me a couple of Hindi movies, but I was not inclined to do them, since I don't know the language (Hindi) or the culture," 
Karthi went on to say that he wasn't keen on doing Hindi Films anytime soon and added "I'm not eager to get into Bollywood at this point. I'm comfortable working in the south."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments here..