1/23/2014

Anirudh Apologizes and requests to withdraw the complaint

23/01/2014
Young Rockstar Anirudh who has been in the news lately for all the wrong reasons has apologized to producer Varum Manian of Vaai Moodi Pesuvam stating he could not work on the latter's film due to some other pressing commitments. "I sincerely regret the same," the composer stated in a statement, "I am refunding to you through the Council the money received by me. I request you to treat the matter as closed and withdraw the subject complaint. I look forward to working with your banner and wish your present project all success."

The Producer had filed a legal complaint on Anirudh with the Producers Council after the music director had failed to return the token advance he taken for the movie.
http://ssmusictheblog.blogspot.in/2014/01/official-complaint-on-anirudh-for.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments here..