1/29/2014

Shruti Haasan wants nothing to do with this movie

29/01/2014
Actress Shruti Haasan's Bollywood flick D-Day was quite a blockbuster there, Shruti played the role of a sex worker in the movie her performance was widely appreciated. The actress however has disassociated herself with the tamil version of the same movie which has been titled Dawood.
Here is the official press statement sent out by the actress.

Respected people of the Media.I am grateful for your kind support always. This is to inform you all that I am dis associating myself from the release of D-Day in Tamil called Dawood as it is being done without my consent or approval and is a clear breach of contract.In fact, we will be taking a legal action on this issue.As soon as the paperwork is done, I will release the details to the press for further clarification.Once again, I sincerely appreciate the perennial support I have received from my media friends through out my professional endeavors..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments here..