1/20/2014

Fahadh Faasil talks about how he fell in Love with Nazriya and his promise to her

20/01/2014
Fahadh Faasil the lucky bridegroom who is all set marry Nazriya Nazim had this to say on marrying the actress and his promise to her.
Here is what the actor posted in his official Facebook page 

Hello all, just woke up as I was shooting late. YES I am getting engaged to Nazriya. Marrying me is the biggest risk, gamble and sacrifice a girl will have to do with her life. And finally I met this girl who wanted to take the chance and give me a home. My family loved her, hence I got chatting with her and I fell in love with her. I am taking the big step here fellows, and much to my surprise I have agreed to a traditional wedding. I swear this girl has changed me. She is magic. I am overwhelmed by the love, support, thoughts and wishes you guys have shared this morning. I promise to love nazriya and take care of her till death and beyond. 


1 comments:

Add your comments here..