1/21/2014

My gut feeling told me that he was my man - Nazriya Nazim

21/01/2014
Actress Nazriya and Malayalam actor Fahadh Faasil are currently the hot couple in town. The duo have officially announced that their engagement will take place on 14th of February while their Marriage will happen on 14th of August. 

Nazriya spoke to the Chennai Times on this regard, Here is the extract from the interview "Yes, I am getting married to Fahadh Faasil. It was actually our parents who initiated the marriage proposal. Then, we both got to know each other on the set of our current film. We both fell in love and then said 'yes' to our parents for the wedding. The wedding will take place in August. Everything fell in place in just a couple of months." Adds the actress, "I've known Fahadh's dad (Fazil uncle) since childhood."

"I like everything about him (Fahadh) ! Actually, I talk a lot with my co-stars, but somehow I was quiet when he (Fahadh) was around. I did not talk much with him (laughs). But somehow, love happened. My gut feeling told me that he was my man."

"Fahadh is cool about me acting in films after marriage, But, I'm yet to decide on that. I am completing my current projects and have not signed on any new ones for now."

Updated 08/02/2014

Here is the engagement pic of the couple 

1 comments:

  1. iam waiting for u nazriya. plz avoid fahad he is a grand father for u. u and me the perfect couple i l u nazim

    ReplyDelete

Add your comments here..