1/02/2014

Siva Karthikeyan does not want to be a Great Actor or a Mass Hero

2/01/2014
Siva Karthikeyan one of the rising stars of Kollywood in the year 2013 opened up in a recent interview to Deccan Chronicle. Here are some excerpts from the interview 

His film Journey from 2012 to 2013  
In the film Marina, I was seen only for an hour and again in 3, I was seen for a short time. Then came Manam Kothi Paravai and KBKR. From the duration of screen space to working in double-hero subjects, I ensured that I had a smooth transition. I patiently waited to win the best offer. All that I had in mind was to work with great teams. (Year 2013) The success of all the films was gratifying indeed. But success instills more pressure and fear in me as I have to work harder to live up to the audience’s expectations.However, I didn’t foresee that they would become such huge hits. When I was working on all the three films, I felt a positive vibe, and that is reflected in the end product too."

On his daughter Aradhana :
"I was the happiest when my daughter was born. After my father passed away, if there was anything that made me smile it was when I held my tiny baby in my arms. When my father was a police officer, even when I used to get caught by the police at a traffic signal, I wouldn’t use his name. So, the same policy will be applied to my daughter also. She has to find her own identity”.

His Upcoming films Maankarate and Tanaa :
"I am giving my heart and soul to both the films. All that matters to me is, irrespective of their age, the audience should be able to appreciate my films. More than being a great actor or a mass hero, I want to be an entertainer. And most importantly, consistency is success. Now that I have tasted some success, I will focus on giving steady hits".


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments here..