8/05/2014

Kajal Aggarwal talks about Item Dance, her salary and Vijay Sethupathi & Siva Karthikeyan !


05/08/2014
Actress Kajal Aggarwal is all set to team up with Dhanush for upcoming Balaji Mohan movie which is expected to begin by October, The director has already two cult blockbusters in Kadhalil Sodhappuvadhu Eppadi and Vayaai Modi Pesavum.  

Kajal opened up in a recent interview on Deccan Chronicle on the upcoming film she said “I am teaming up with Dhanush and Balaji Mohan for the first time. I immediately agreed to do so as my role has scope for performance and it’s a very interesting script, I missed a chance to work with him (Dhanush) in a couple of projects earlier due to date issues, and now I am happy that it has finally happened. He is good performer, and I am looking forward to doing this film with him.” 

Kajal was quizzed if she would pair with the likes of Vijay Sethupathi and Siva Karthikeyan, “I have been watching all their films in recent times, and they are extremely talented. In fact, they have been choosing scripts in a very sensible way, and they are open to experimenting. I won’t restrict myself to any particular criteria; if the script is good, I will definitely take it up,” Kajal says. 

To the question of if she would do item songs, Kajal said “I haven’t done any until now, and am too busy shooting for films in all three languages. I respect actresses who are doing item songs, and I may also take them up  in future if they offer scope to perform or if the song is really different."

Kajal also answered on the recent reports that she was demanding huge salary, “I just get what I deserve.” answered the pretty lady.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments here..