11/14/2013

Kajal Aggarwal on Vijay's Dance, Mohanlal Personality and Dhanush

14/11/2013
Kajal Aggarwal the actress who is never shy to voice her opinion recently opened up in yet another revealing interview. The actress talked about her career, her lead actor and her life off set.
Here are some excerpts from the interview 

Aggarwal on... loving her career
“The fact that I get to play several characters and different lives brings an excitement to my work. I have learnt new skills that I would not have ventured into otherwise. For Magadheera, I learnt horse riding. When I entered the industry, I did not know basic dancing. I learnt dancing on the job. Not to forget the travelling my work involves.”

Aggarwal on... what’s coming up
“In Jilla, I am paired opposite Vijay. I play a Madurai girl who is strong and independent. Vijay is a wonderful co-star. A thorough professional, he is completely focused on his work. And, being an excellent dancer, he motivates you to excel. Having worked with him earlier in Thuppakki, I am comfortable with him. Jilla also gave me the opportunity to work with the legend Mohan Lal sir, who plays Vijay’s father in this story. He has a magnetic personality. Coming up is a film with Dhanush and another one with Udaynidhi Stalin, scheduled to go on the floors next year. Also in the pipeline is a Bollywood film, but I can’t divulge details now.”

Aggarwal... off the set
“I enjoy reading and am presently reading Amish Tripathi’s The Oath of the Vayuputhras, the last book in this trilogy. Watching films is another passtime, in any language. I also love adventure sports and have gone deep sea diving in Bali. In Chicago, I went sky diving too. Facebook connects me with my fans. I personally put up pictures and read their comments. It was humbling to know that 4.6 million fans are following me.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments here..