11/26/2013

Shruti Haasan Rubbishes the Attacker's Confession

26/11/2013
Actress Shruti Haasan has totally rubbished the claim by her attacker that he visited the actress's residence to seek a job for his brother. The stalker who is now under arrest said he had no intention of scaring Shruti and he just wanted a job for his brother.
Shruti Haasan however a released a statement that "In all the time this man was on the set, he never approached me or my staff for a job. If he had approached us for a job we would have dealt with it appropriately,But as a single woman living alone in Mumbai, I take serious offence to someone coming to my house and trying to barge through my door. I trust the Mumbai police will know best how to deal with such an act."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments here..