11/26/2013

Vijay Sethupathi Goes the Thala Way

26/11/2013
Vijay Sethupathi is currently everyone's favourite hero, Even the die hard fans of other actors are in love with Vijay Sethupathi's performances. The actor has done something along the lines of Thala Ajith, The actor who was approached by his fans to open fan clubs for him is determined to say No !
Vijay Sethupathi said "Yes, Fans approached me to open fan clubs and have been pressing me on a daily basis to do so. But i'm not for fan clubs and that's why i did not encourage them. My job is to act and according to me, The script is the actual hero of any film. My only aim is to ensure that producers who believe in me and invest money should not incur financial loss. I'm also ready to correct myself if critics point out any mistakes and come out with honest criticism."


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments here..