12/13/2013

Hrithik Roshan and his Wife Announce Separation

13/12/2013
Actor Hrithik Roshan and his wife Sussanne who shared one of the amazing fairytale love story in their real life have decided to separate. Here is the full statement released by Hrithik..

Sussanne has decided to separate from me and end our 17-year relationship. This is a very trying time for the entire family and I request the media and the people to grant us our privacy at this time.  I do not wish this news to disempower my fans and the people about the institution of marriage in any way. I am a firm believer in this institution and respect and honour it at the highest level. I thank my fans for all the concern and prayers for my health. My treatment is going fine. I should be able to resume my life in every way very soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments here..